Friday, October 31, 2014

عاجل رغم حظر التجوال.. انفجار عبوة ناسفة في مدرعة أمنية جنوب #العريش - 5 soldiers, 2 officers injured in North Sinai attack Friday night

انفجار - صورة ارشيفية

أكدت مصادر أمنية بشمال سيناء منذ قليل فى نبأ عاجل ، أن عبوة ناسفة، انفجرت في مدرعة أمنية على طريق المحاجر جنوب مدينة العريش، وسط أنباء عن وجود اصابه 5 مجندين و2 ضباط ولا توجد حالات وفيات.

وقال شهود عيان، إنهم سمعوا انفجارا كبيرا هز المنطقة بأكملها، أعقبها إطلاق كثيف للرصاص مسموع بمنطقة المحاجر جنوب العريش، وشوهدت سيارات الإسعاف تهرع إلى مكان الحادث.


وقد قال العميد محمد سمير المتحدث العسكرى الرسمى أنه أثناء قيام عناصر القوات المسلحة بتنفيذ إحدى مهام مكافحة الإرهاب على طريق (العريش - المطار) ، بمنطقة المحاجر بمدينة العريش ، تعرضت إحدى المركبات لإطلاق قذيفة (آر. بى .جى) نتج عنها إصابة 6 من رجال القوات المسلحة ، وتم نقلهم إلى مستشفى العريش العسكرى لتلقى العلاج اللازم وجارى متابعة حالتهم الصحية.

وقال المتحدث العسكرى أنه يجرى حالياً تمشيط المنطقة وملاحقة العناصر الإرهابية المتورطة فى الحادث.


و قد فرضت قوات الجيش حصار حول منطقة الانفجار وقامت بتمشيط المنطقة لملاحقة المسلحين. 

SINAI 2 BIG

Egyptian army soldiers patrol in an armoured vehicle during a sweep through villages in Sheikh Zuweid, northern Sinai, Egypt

Seven military personnel have been injured in an attack on an armoured vehicle on Friday night near Al-Arish city in North Sinai, sources told .
 
The injuried - five soldiers and two officers - were transferred to Arish military hospital.

The nature of the attack is yet to be announced.

Last Friday, 32 soldiers were killed in two attacks by unknown assailants in North Sinai, prompting the government to declare a three-month state of emergency in the area.

The government also imposed a daily curfew from 5pm to 7am.

The explosion happened during curfew hours.

Earlier in the week, the government began to displace residents from a strip of territory in Sinai adjacent to the border with Gaza, to create a buffer zone in the area.

The Egyptian army has been combatting a jihadist insurgency in Sinai in the last few years. Militant attacks against security forces increased after the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi in July, 2013. Hundreds of army and police soldiers have been killed in those attacks. The army also says it has killed hundreds of jihadists.