Saturday, February 14, 2015

Egypt threatens to use military force in the event of "Houthis" dominated the Bab al-Mandab - مصر تهدّد باستخدام القوة العسكرية في حال سيطر "الحوثيون" على باب المندب

  مصر اليوم - مصر تهدّد باستخدام القوة العسكرية في حال سيطر "الحوثيون" على باب المندب

أكد رئيس الحكومة المصرية إبراهيم محلب، أنَّ مصر لن تسمح بأي شكل من الأشكال بسيطرة "الحوثيين" في اليمن على مضيق باب المندب، مؤكدًا أنها "قادرة على الرد بالطريقة التي تراها" مناسبة، كما هدّد مسؤولون بريطانيون بالتدخل العسكري في حال تمدّد الحوثيون جنوب اليمن. وكشف مسؤولون أمنيون مصريون، في تصريحات صحافية، أنَّ مصر أعدت قوة عسكرية جاهزة للتدخل في حال هدد "الحوثيون" الممرات الملاحية الاستراتيجية في البحر الأحمر.

وأوضح المسؤولون، أنَّ هذه القوة تابعة للجيش الثالث الذي يدير العمليات الأمنية والاستخبارية في البحر الأحمر من مقره في محافظة السويس، مؤكدين أنَّ هناك تنسيق بين السعودية ومصر للتعامل مع أي أحداث في اليمن من شأنها أن تضر بالملاحة البحرية.

وكان الجيش المصري هدد بالتدخل العسكري في حال إغلاق مضيق باب المندب، في الوقت الذي يوجد فيه الآلاف من أفراد القوات الخاصة المصرية والسعودية على حدود المملكة مع العراق كإجراء احترازي ضد تنظيم "داعش".

وأفاد مصدر أمني مصري في وقت سابق، بأنَّ الجيش المصري مستعد لقصف مناطق المتطرفين أو الجهات التي تحاول إغلاق المضيق بالصواريخ بعيدة المدى إن اقتضت الحاجة، مشيرًا إلى أنَّ القاهرة ستدافع عن مصالحها مهما كلف الأمر.

وشدَّد رئيس هيئة قناة السويس الفريق مهاب مميش، في تصريحات صحافية، على أنَّ مصر لن تقبل بإغلاق المضيق بأي حال من الأحوال، وستتدخل عسكريًا إذا استدعت الضرورة.

وكشف مصدر أمني يمني، أنَّ بريطانيا أبلغت الجهات الرسمية في اليمن، بنيتها التدخل عسكريًا في حال تمدّد "الحوثيون" جنوب البلاد وفق ما نصّ عليه البند السابع لميثاق الأمم المتحدة، الصادر في 28 فبراير من العام الماضي، ويقضي بوضع اليمن تحت الوصاية الدولية.

The head of the Egyptian government Ibrahim Mahlab, confirmed that Egypt will not allow any form control "Houthis" in Yemen, on the Strait of Bab el Mandeb, confirming that it is "able to respond in the manner it deems" appropriate, and British officials have threatened military intervention in the event of extended South Yemen Houthis . Revealed Egyptian security officials, in a press statement, that Egypt was prepared ready to intervene in the event of a military force "Houthis" threatened the strategic shipping lines in the Red Sea.

Officials explained that this a third force of the army, who runs a security and intelligence operations in the Red Sea from its headquarters in Suez, stressing that there is coordination between Saudi Arabia and Egypt to deal with any events in Yemen would be detrimental to marine navigation.

The Egyptian army threatened to intervene militarily in the event of the closure of the Strait of Bab el-Mandeb, at a time when there are thousands of members of the Egyptian special forces on the borders of Saudi Arabia with Iraq as a precaution against terrorist "ISIS" organization

According to an Egyptian security source said earlier, that the Egyptian army is ready to extremists bombing areas or those who are trying to close the strait with long-range missiles if the need arises, pointing out that Cairo will defend its interests at any cost.

The President of the Suez Canal Authority team Mohab Mamish, in a press statement, told that Egypt would not accept the closure of the strait in any way, and would intervene militarily if necessary.

Revealed Yemeni security source, that Britain informed official parties in Yemen, its military intervention in the event of extended "Houthis" south of the country as stipulated in Section VII of the UN Charter, issued in February 28 last year, and would put Yemen under international trusteeship .