Wednesday, January 18, 2017

القبض على منفذ هجوم ملهى إسطنبول Istanbul night club terrorist arrested


القبض على منفذ هجوم ليلة رأس السنة في اسطنبول

The terrorist who allegedly killed 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year’s Eve has been arrested


أفادت وسائل إعلامية وأمنية تركية، مساء الاثنين 16 يناير، بأن قوات الأمن في البلاد ألقت القبض على منفذ الهجوم على ملهى "رينا" الليلي في اسطنبول ليلة رأس السنة.

THE terrorist gunman suspected of killing 39 people during an attack on an Istanbul nightclub on New Year’s Eve has confessed, local media are reporting.

According to Hurriyet Daily News, Istanbul’s governor confirmed accused gunman Abdulkadir Masharipov had admitted he was behind the deadly attack.


وأوضحت أن الشرطة تمكنت من إعتقال الرجل في إطار عملية أمنية نفذت في اسطنبول، مساء الاثنين.

The alleged attacker was born in Uzbekistan in 1983, Governor Vasip Şahin said, adding that he was trained as a militant in Afghanistan.

TERRORIST ‘ARRESTED WITH FOUR-YEAR-OLD SON’


ونقلت وكالات عن مصدر أمني قوله إن شرطة مكافحة الإرهاب "ألقت القبض على المجرم في منزل صديقه، بمنطقة إيسينيورت في مدينة اسطنبول".

Bruised and bloodied with his four-year-old son at his side, Masharipov was sensationally captured by Turkish police and special forces.


وأضاف المصدر أنه "إقتيادهما إلى مديرية الأمن في اسطنبول".

The alleged attacker was captured in an apartment in Istanbul’s Esenyurt district in the west of the city in a midnight raid.

The prime suspect in the attack has been on the run for two weeks and has been under police surveillance for five days prior to the arrest, according to reports.

ونشرت صحيفة "خبرتورك" صورة قالت إنها للمواطن القرغيزي، الذي قام بإيواء منفذ الهجوم.


كما أفادت الصحيفة بأن الشرطة عثرت، خلال عملية إعتقال المنفذ، على إبنه الذي قال الإعلام التركي سابقا إن الرجل فر معه.

Turkish media reported the Uzbekistan-born gunman, was caught in a massive operation jointly carried out by Turkish police and the country’s spy agency MIT.


وكانت الوكالات والصحف التركي قد نقلت، في وقت سابق، عن مصادر في أجهزة الأمن، أن الشرطة حددت هوية المشتبه به في تنفيذ الهجوم، وهو الأوزبيكستاني عبد القادر مشاريبوف، الملقب بـ "أبو محمد الخرساني" الذي هرب إلى جهة مجهولة بعد تنفيذ الجريمة.

The alleged assailant was photographed bruised and bloodied as he was captured.


يذكر أن الهجوم على ملهى "رينا" في اسطنبول، ليلة رأس السنة، 1 يناير أسفر عن مقتل 39 شخصا، بينهم 16 أجنبيا، وإصابة 65 أخرين.

The suspect was living in an apartment rented by a Kyrgyz in Istanbul who was also detained, TRT reported. Anatolia said a total of five people were detained in the operation, including three women.


وكان تنظيم "داعش" الإرهابي أعلن مسؤوليته عن الهجوم.

Dogan News Agency aired footage of the arrest.

According to reports Somalia, Senegal, Egypt and Kyrgyzstan those detained with the main suspect are from Somalia, Senegal, Egypt and Kyrgyzstan.

وحسب معلومات الشرطة، وصل مشاريبوف مع أسرته إلى محافظة قونية التركية في أوائل العام 2016، وفي أواخر ديسمبر الماضي وإنتقل إلى إسطنبول مع أسرته حيث بدأ بالتحضير لتنفيذ الجريمة.


وذكرت وسائل الإعلام أن منفذ المذبحة، بعد خروجه من الملهى، ليلة 1 يناير عاد إلى مقر إقامته، ومن ثم فر منه مع ابنه البالغ من العمر 4 سنوات.

Anadolu news agency added the suspected attacker had been brought to the Istanbul police headquarters for questioning. It said other raids took place on IS targets in the city, without giving further details.


وأوضحت صحيفة "حريت" التركية أن مشاريبوف  ترك وراءه في اسطنبول زوجته وابنته البالغة من العمر عاما و6 أشهر، وهرب مع إبنه إلى جهة مجهولة. ولم تتمكن الشرطة من إيجاد أى أثر له حتى الآن.

NTV television said the attacker was captured at a quarter past midnight, local time. The police had spotted his location three days earlier, but preferred to track him to identify his contacts.


كما أفاد الإعلام التركي بأن الشرطة احتجزت زوجة عبد القادر مشاريبوف، مشيرا إلى أن المرأة قدمت للأجهزة الأمنية معلومات حول مساعدي مشاريبوف من تنظيم "داعش" وخلاياه في اسطنبول.

The son is under protection, the reports said.

At least 35 people have been detained before the latest raid in connection with the attack, according to Anadolu.


وبأن 35 شخصا إحتجزوا، بشكل عام، حتى الآن، في إطار التحقيق في الهجوم، بينما نقلت تقارير لوسائل إعلام أخرى، إستنادا إلى مصادر أمنية تركية، أن من بين المحتجزين أشخاصا من الأيغور.

Turkish media reports had said that the gunman was a well-trained killer who had fought for IS in Syria and had gained weapons expertise there.

منفذ هجوم إسطنبول يعترف بجريمته


وأعلن محافظ إسطنبول واصب شاهين أن منفذ الهجوم الإرهابي في المدينة ليلة رأس السنة مواطن أوزبيكي تلقى تدريبا في أفغانستان.

The attacker had been on the run for a fortnight after the attack. Reports had previously suggested he left the metropolis, despite a tightening of borders in a bid to stop him escaping.


وقال شاهين الثلاثاء 17 يناير إن منفذ الهجوم في الملهى الليلي "رينا" عبد القادر مشاريبوف إعترف بإرتكابه الجريمة البشعة.

There had been confusion over the identity of the attacker in the wake of the massacre, with reports initially suggesting a Kyrgyz national and then a Uighur from China.


وأضاف أن مشاريبوف دخل تركيا بشكل غير شرعي من الحدود الشرقية، مشيرا إلى وجود شخص ساعد منفذ الهجوم. ووعد بكشف نتيجة التحقيقات لاحقا.




 The moment Reina attacker Uzbek-origin Abdulgadir Masharipov caught in police operation in Esenyurt, in Istanbul's suburbs.


وعلى حد قوله، فإن بصمات مشاريبوف تدل على أنه منفذ العملية بالفعل، مشيرا إلى أن الإرهابي البالغ 33 عاما يتحدث بأربع لغات.


من جانبه أكد رئيس الوزراء التركي بن علي يلدريم أن الشرطة تجري إستجوابا للإرهابي بعد إلقاء القبض عليه.

But reports on January 8 said intelligence services and anti-terror police in Istanbul had identified him as a 34-year-old Uzbek who was part of a Central Asian IS cell.


وأشارت قناة "خبر ترك" إلى أن مشاريبوف كان يختفي في 5 شقق سرية بعد أن تمكن من الهروب وقبل إلقاء القبض عليه.

Anadolu identified the detained man as Abdulgadir Masharipov, while the Dogan news agency said he used the code name of Ebu Muhammed Horasani within IS. These are the same names given in the January 8 reports.


يذكر أن قوات الأمن ألقت كذلك القبض على 4 من مواطني العراق في إطار العملية الأمنية الخاصة بالتحقيق في الهجوم الإرهابي في ملهى "رينا". كما عثرت الشرطة في الشقة التي كان يقيم فيها مشاريبوف على 197 ألف دولار أمريكي.

The investigation had also focused on the central Turkish city of Konya where the attacker was reported to have lived for several weeks after returning from Syria before moving to Istanbul.


كما قامت الشرطة بعد القبض على الإرهابي المذكور بحملة مداهمات في أكثر من 150 موقعا في إسطنبول وإعتقلت 50 شخصا، بينهم مواطنون من مصر والصومال والسنغال وقرغيزيا.

According to Turkish media reports, the suspect was living in a rented flat in the Turkish city of Konya, in the centre of the country. He was believed to be living with his wife and two children.


وكانت وسائل إعلام تركية قد أفادت مساء الاثنين 16 يناير بأن قوات الأمن في البلاد ألقت القبض على منفذ الهجوم على ملهى "رينا" ليلة رأس السنة، وذلك في إطار عملية أمنية نفذت في اسطنبول.

According to the Hurriyet newspaper he arrived in Istanbul on December 15.


يذكر أن الهجوم على ملهى "رينا"، أسفر عن مقتل 39 شخصا، بينهم 16 أجنبيا، وإصابة 65 أخرين. وكان تنظيم "داعش" الإرهابي أعلن مسؤوليته عن الهجوم.


In the early hours of January 1, the alleged gunman burst into the exclusive Reina nightclub and opened fire with an automatic weapon.


الكشف عن حجم المبلغ الذي قدم لسفاح ملهى اسطنبول مقابل تنفيذه العملية الإرهابية


تمكنت الشرطة التركية من ضبط مبلغ قدره 150 ألف دولار خلال عملية خاصة جرت بمنطقة سيليفري باسطنبول، إذ يعتقد أن هذا المبلغ قدم لمنفذ الهجوم على ملهى "رينا" الليلي مقابل العملية.

He reloaded the weapon a number of times and shot people as they lay on the ground.


ونقلت صحف تركية عن مصادر أمنية أن الشرطة تعتقد أن الأموال، وليس الأيديولوجية، كانت الدافع الرئيسي وراء المذبحة التي وقعت في أحد أشهر ملاهي اسطنبول، ليلة 1 يناير الحالي. وحسب المصادر، تعتقد السلطات أن هذه البيانات الجديدة قد تكشف عن دور لإستخبارات أجنبية وراء الهجوم.

Hundreds of people were in the club at the time and at least 70 were injured.

According to reports, the gunman used an AK-47 to carry out the attack. He shot a police officer at the entrance to the club before firing his weapon as he entered the club.


وحسب المصادر، تم اعتقال شخص على علاقة بهذا المبلغ، إعترف بأنه كان من المقرر إرسال هذا المبلغ إلى الأوزبكستاني عبد القادر مشاريبوف، الملقب بـ "أبو محمد الخرساني" بعد تنفيذه الهجوم، لكنه لم يكن موجودا في العنوان الذي حدده لتسليم الأموال.

He allegedly shouted the Arabic phrase “Allahu akhbar” during the attack. He fired more than 180 rounds during the attack which lasted around seven minutes.

After the attack the gunman went into the kitchen, changed clothes and managed to escape.


وسبق لوسائل إعلام أن ذكرت أن مشاريبوف، منفذ المذبحة، بعد خروجه من الملهى، ليلة 1 يناير وعاد إلى مقر إقامته، ومن ثم فر منه مع ابنه البالغ من العمر 4 سنوات.

The attacker left his weapon at the scene.

Many partygoers jumped into the adjacent Bosphorus Strait in order to escape the terrorist attack.


وأوضحت صحيفة "حريت" التركية أن مشاريبوف  ترك وراءه في اسطنبول زوجته وابنته البالغة من العمر عاما و6 أشهر، وهرب مع ابنه إلى جهة مجهولة. ولم تتمكن الشرطة من إيجاد اثر له حتى الآن.

Islamic State issued a statement claiming responsibility for the attack.


وكانت المذبحة في ملهى "رينا" قد أودت بحياة 39 شخصا، بالإضافة إلى إصابة 65 آخرين.

The statement said the attack was “in continuation of the blessed operations that the Islamic State is conducting against Turkey, the protector of the cross”.


وحسب معلومات الشرطة، وصل مشاريبوف مع أسرته إلى محافظة قونية التركية في أوائل العام 2016، وفي أواخر ديسمبر الماضي وإنتقل إلى إسطنبول مع أسرته حيث بدأ بالتحضير لتنفيذ الجريمة.


Turkish politicians laid wreaths in front of Reina nightclub on January 4.

Of the 39 killed in the attack on the glamorous nightclub, 27 were foreigners including citizens from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iraq and Morocco who had been hoping to celebrate a special New Year.


هذا ما عثر عليه في المنزل الذي تم فيه إلقاء القبض على منفذ هجوم إسطنبول


كما نشرت وسائل إعلام تركية، الثلاثاء 17 يناير مقاطع فيديو وصورا، للمنزل الذي تم فيه القبض على منفذ هجوم ملهى إسطنبول، في منطقة إسنيورت.


More than 70 people were injured and 39 were killed in the attack.

The attack, just 75 minutes into 2017, rocked Turkey which had already been shaken by a string of attacks in 2016 blamed on jihadists and Kurdish militants that left hundreds dead.


وذكرت صحيفة "حرييت" التركية أن شرطة مكافحة الإرهاب عثرت أثناء عملية التفتيش في المنزل، على الكثير من المواد الغذائية والمشروبات والفواكه. على ما يبدو قام المجرم بتخزينها لتكفيه في مخبئه الذي كان ينوي المكوث فيه لمدة طويلة.


The scene of the attack: Reina nightclub.

Turkey had been accused by its Western allies of not doing enough to halt the rise of IS but the charges are denied by the Turkish authorities, who note the group has been listed as a terror organisation in the country since 2013.


وقالت الشرطة إنها خلال مداهمتها للمنزل حاول عبد القادر ماشاريبوف الإختباء بجوار السرير في غرفة النوم.


وبحسب مصادر أمنية تركية، فإن فرق مكافحة الإرهاب التابعة لمديرية أمن إسطنبول تلقت بلاغا حول إقامة منفذ الهجوم في منزل في منطقة أسنيورت بإسطنبول. وفور تلقي البلاغ، داهمت الفرق المنزل، وألقت القبض على ماشاريبوف ورجل آخر قرغيزي الأصل، إضافة إلى 3 نساء.


3 نساء بينهن مصرية ومبلغ ضخم في شقة سفاح اسطنبول


تحدث حاكم اسطنبول، واصب شاهين، عما وجده الأمن التركي داخل شقة الأوزبكستاني عبد القادر مشاريبوف، منفذ المذبحة في ملهى "رينا" باسطنبول ليلة رأس السنة.


وذكر شاهين في تصريحات صحفية، الثلاثاء 17 يناير أن مشاريبوف اعترف بارتكاب المذبحة التي أسفرت عن مقتل 39 شخصا وإصابة العشرات، كما تم التأكد من تطابق بصماته مع ما تم العثور عليه في مكان الجريمة.


وتمكن الأمن التركي من إلقاء القبض على المشتبه به في ارتكاب الهجوم، بعد عملية إستمرت أكثر من أسبوعين، بمشاركة ألفي ضابط شرطة، إذ تم خلالها مداهمة 152 منزلا وتوقيف 50 شخصا.


وفي نهاية المطاف، اعتقل مشاريبوف في شقة فاخرة بمنطقة باشاك شهير، حيث كان يختبئ تحت سرير أثناء عملية المداهمة. بالإضافة إلى مشاريبوف، تم إلقاء القبض على رجل عراقي و3 نساء من مصر ودول إفريقية أخرى.


وبعد اعتقال مشاريبوف والمشتبه بهم الآخرين ، واصلت الشرطة تفتيش الشقة لمدة 6 ساعات، وعثرت خلال هذه الفترة على مبلغ قدره 197 ألف دولار، وسلاحيْن نارييْن، وطائرتين بالريموت صغيرتين.


وتابع حاكم اسطنبول، قائلا: "من الواضح أن مشاريبوف نفذ الهجوم بطلب من داعش".


وسبق لمصادر أمنية تركية أن أعلنت عن ضبط مبلغ قدره 150 ألف دولار في منزل بمنطقة سيليفري في إسطنبول، داهمه الأمن في 15 يناير إذ يعتقد أن هذا المبلغ دفعه تنظيم "داعش" لمشاريبوف مقابل تنفيذ الهجوم.


People leave the nightclub after the attack